23 Oct 2013

Challenge #134 - Easel cards

Hi and welcome to us here at the Paper Shelter! Thanks for all your stunning work the other week. You are all so talented and we are very grateful that you take the time to play with us. Now it's time for a new challenge for you all and the theme of the week is:

Easel cards!

Nice and easy I hope? I for one often makes these cards for the Christmas season as I feel it's a special kind of card and hopefully the one recieving it will have it on display for a little while. :) I for one can't wait to see what you all come up with and you for sure are up for a treat this week as we have all kind of different styles of easels to show.

Challenge prize badge

A winner from last week is also required and who is the lucky one that Mr Random has picked this time? Well my friends, this weeks winner is


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
52
Timestamp: 2013-10-22 19:15:54 UTC

Congratulations! You  used a Paper Shelter image and has won the gift voucher worth $30! To claim your prize, use the contact tab above and send a mail to the Paper Shelter saying that you are the winner of challenge #133. Nice and easy. I hope you enjoy your winnings and come back to play with us again. Congrats once again!

Here comes the stunning work of my teamies. Please take the time to visit each and every one of them. They do such smashing work for us and deserves some love from you all. :)

Love n hugs
Marie and the B-team


Sheryl
 is still struggling with  eczema on her poor hands and has the week off. 
Get well soon, we miss you!

5 comentarios:

Unknown said...

OMG, I won, oh, I am over the moon, thank you so very much...and can I say, AWESOME, projects girls, and off course I will be back...Easel Cards are my favourite xxx

Nannieflash said...

Brilliant post this week Marie, and congratulations Avril, lots of lovely images to play with. Stunning cards girls. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Dali said...

Love this challenge! There I leave my participation!

Karen said...

Beautiful work by the DT...thanks for the challenge as I just happened to make an easel card this week for perfect timing.

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous work by the DT. Hope a twisted easel is ok. xxD