20 Jul 2012

Design team call

This will hopefully stay on top of the blog until the DT call is over. 


Looking for our current challenge? Scroll down and and you'll find it. :)


Note that we will not accept any stamped images in our DT call. 
Only DIGIS allowed to enter the DT call. We are a digital company and want to see what you do when you go digi. 


Hello! It's that time of the year again, we are doing our second DT call for this year. We are sadly loosing some of our dear fellow design team members and need to fill their spots. We are now looking for some crafters that wants to join our team. And no, I will not tell you how many we are looking for this time.


Our DT call runs from today; 7th of July to 20th of July, that's two weeks. One entry per crafter only. We do check your blog and see what you are up to, so no need to apply more than once.

During this time we will not be commenting on our challenges, as we have given our teams some time of when it comes to this, they have been working hard since the beginning of the term. Our challenges will run as normal during the DT call, but without the commenting. 

Our new design team term will start 1st of August and last to 31st of January. Any questions, just write a comment and we will answer you at the same place. You need to be able to start right away, as it's not much time for those who start in the A team. Sorry about that, but pro crafters can handle that, right? LoL


What you need to do to apply to the team
  • As we work with digital images we like you need to use a digi for your application card. It doesn't have to be new and it doesn't have to be a TPS image even if we would love to see you use them.
  • Your colouring skills needs to be excellent and that is one of the main things we are looking at for our new design team members.
  • Please don't cover up your creation in too much decorations for this application, we really love to see your colouring! Even if we don't want you to cover up your creation (being a card, a LO, or altered project), we do want your project showing your style of creating.

This is what you need to be able to to regulary for the challenge blog
  • We feel that everyone deserves at least two comments each from the DT, so every second week you have to do your commenting in time. We have a comment rota, two numbers for each team member.
  • You need to be able to post your card in time both on the DT blog and on you own. (Yes, you do need to have your own blog and post on it regulary, at least once per week). 
  • You need to be able to work with digital images as well as digital designer papers as the Paper Shelter produces both of these products. They Shelter does also provide pre coloured images and once in a while it's good if you use them as well.

Benefits 
  • You will receive a gift certificate to purchase the items you will need to start your projects.
  • You will receive all the new products while you're in our design team
  • Inspiration from a great team of designers.
  • And a bunch of new friends.


So I think I have covered most here. I kind of kidnapped our own last DT call (the what you need parts and benefits that is), as I am not functioning that good today. Appologize for that, but it says what I need to say. LoL 


Hope to see many of you entering this DT call, no DT experience needed. Don't be shy and don't think you won't make it. Maybe you will, maybe you won't; but you don't know, if you don't try. So a big welcome to our DT call here at the Shelter. 

With love and hugs
Marie, Shirley, Veronica and Pedro 

36 comentarios:

Kate Vickers said...

Hi, I have added your call to dtcalls.com, a free online design team call listing service. I hope that you will check us out! :)

Nannieflash said...

Brilliant post Marie, look already we have two entrants. Let me know when you need me. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Marie Re your comment, I have entered my card for the DT call not the challenge. Don't know if I need to do anything else? Regards Susan

Sugarlips said...

So excited. I love your images.
Can't wait to apply

Cards By MI said...

Hi Susan! That will be fine. It looks perfect.
Love n hugs
Marie

Anne said...

Good luck everyone
Anne x

tootsie said...

Thank you for the opportunity to try out for your Design team.

Big Hugz
Wendy

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Oh this is a wonderful DT call i am off to add it to my blog now

good luck everyone
hugs tracy xx

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulous DT samples, lovely inspiration from all!

Shell~Alaska♥

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the opportunity to apply for your DT.
Lisa x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oops! I put my card in the wrong linky. I would like to submit it for the challenge not the dt call. Thanks!!

DesignerDiva said...

Thank you Marie for telling me I've linked up to the wrong post!
You might want to remove me from the DT call
Hugs Laurie xx

Lizzy said...

Thanks for the opportunity to join your lovely DT. xx

Anne Karin said...

There!... I did it! Thanks for the opportunity to apply for your DT.

Olivia said...

Thank you for the opportunity to apply.

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Hi all,
Thank you for the DT opportunity.
Absolutely adore your images. I have designed with them a few times :)
Hugz
Lisa

http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Thanks for the opportunity to join your lovely DT. I have designed with them and there are very beautiful.
Many Hugs from Marina

Renee said...

Thank you for the opportunity! There are a lot of gorgeous cars on here!

happyglitzygirl said...

OMG,I had such a hard time deciding which card to pick. So I picked one of my latest designs that is on the blog now. What a great opportunity. I love Paper Shelter stuff, and will admit that I don't use it enough. Have used some of your pre coloured images for DT work in the past and loved it.
Good luck with picking your DT.It looks like you have a great lot of entries...wahoo. Blessings Hilde

Dawn T said...

thanks for the chance to design for the team. I've a couple of your images and they are lovely

Scrappy Scatty said...

Hi the card I entered number 32 is now only available as a stamp but I brought it when it was available as a digi so I hope that is ok
Love Jan
xx

Cards By MI said...

That will be fine Jan. Thanks for telling.
Love n hugs
Marie

Cards By MI said...

No 64/65 we need to be able to access/find your blog to be able to see what more you have created to able to be considered for the team.
Love nhugs
Marie

Wilma Z said...

Hi, I would like to apply for the DT call but I can't see Mr. Linky. Here's the link to my blog:

http://www.thebusyladybug.blogspot.com/2012/07/double-zig-zag-card-tutorial.html

Thanks for the opportunity.

jan farnworth said...

thanks for this wonderful opportunity i really love your line of digital stamps and i hope you enjoy my coloring and consider me for the team.

FiLoMa said...

Thanks for the opportunity to apply for the design team call. I was just checking my digi's and didn't realise I had one from your company that came on a CD attached to a craft magazine. I've got her printed and ready to go. Love the image and am now going to explore what else I want. Cheers FiLoMa

sues craft magic said...

Thanks for the opportunity to apply for your DT.


Hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

Ooops sorry I've linked up to the DT call by mistake I meant to link to the challenge. Good luck to everyone applying,
Claire xx

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulous DT samples.....thanks for another fun challenge!

Shell~Alaska♥

Craftdee said...

OOPS, I've linked (at #87) in the wrong linky... I meant to enter the challenge! Sorry for any inconvenience, Donna ☺

Karita said...

So sorry. I was supposed to link my card for the challenge. My mistake :(

Hugs,
Karita # 114

CraftinGranny said...

Thank you for the opportunity to become a part of TPS DT and for looking at my card and blog. I've been off for awhile due to illness and so looking forward to getting back to blogging and visiting again. "Hugs"

Hazel said...

I am so sorry that I entered more than the permitted number of cards - I've made a note for the future x

Karen said...

Wow - it's so fabulous to see such a response to the DT call. Smiles.
Good Luck to everyone - even though I know we all can't be successful.. :0)

Hugs,
Karen.xx

kayvycraft said...

Am I too late for subitmitting. Just by 44 minutes. My internet has been down :( great to see such wonderful response though.

Lelia Pierce said...

Oh, poopy doo! My camera was down and out so I didn't get to submit for the call! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

XXX